MORI METAL BLACK KANSO Round Wooden Watch Olive Wood
Now on SALE for R300 from R600!
Kanso is a Japanese zen principle meaning simplicity or elimination of clutter. Things are expressed in a plain, simple, natural manner.
We've designed a new range of minimalist watches that embodies the Kanso philosophy.
Featured here is THE MORI METAL (meaning forest) in BLACK.
- Watch case: Metal with olive and black face.
- Dimensions: 41 mm x 41 mm.
- Strap length: 22.5 cm
- Strap width: 18 mm
- The MORI METAL is also available in Tan.
- Made from sustainably sourced olive wood.
- Japanese Miyota movement, Sony battery.
- Bonded leather strap.
We are a proudly South African company - all items in stock where shown. No waiting an inordinately long time for items to come from overseas, unexpected customs, duties and VAT charges, and other nasty business.