The MORI GREEN - KANSO Round Olive Wood Watch
Kanso is a Japanese zen principle meaning simplicity or elimination of clutter. Things are expressed in a plain, simple, natural manner.
We've designed a new range of minimalist watches that embodies the Kanso philosophy.
Featured here is THE MORI (meaning forest) in Olive-wood & Green strap.
- Dimensions: 41 mm x 41 mm.
- 22g in weight.
- Strap length: 23cm
- Strap width: 18 mm
- The MORI is available in Tan, Brown, Green and Magenta straps.
- Made from sustainably sourced olive, Asian rosewood or red sandalwood.
- Japanese Miyota movement, Sony battery.
- Bonded leather strap.
- Silver bezel and clasp.
- Engrave a short message on the back (28mm watch back) for R80.
We are a proudly South African company - all items in stock where shown. No waiting an inordinately long time for items to come from overseas, unexpected customs, duties and VAT charges, and other nasty business.