KANSO HANA Ladies Wooden Watch Ebony Magenta
Kanso is a Japanese zen principle meaning simplicity or elimination of clutter. Things are expressed in a plain, simple, natural manner.
We've designed a new range of minimalist watches that embodies the Kanso philosophy.
Featured here is THE HANA (meaning flower) in EBONY & MAGENTA strap.
- Our smallest watch in the Hashtag Bamboo range - a mere 29mm x 31mm.
- Super lightweight - 14g only.
- Strap length: 21cm
- Strap width: 14mm
- The HANA is available in Green, Brown and Magenta.
- Made from sustainably sourced olive, Asian rosewood or red sandalwood.
- Japanese Miyota movement, Sony battery.
- Bonded leather strap.
- Gold bezel and clasp.
We are a proudly South African company - all items in stock where shown. No waiting an inordinately long time for items to come from overseas, unexpected customs, duties and VAT charges, and other nasty business.