KANSO SORA TAN Ladies Wooden Watch Petite
Kanso is a Japanese zen principle meaning simplicity or elimination of clutter. Things are expressed in a plain, simple, natural manner.
We've designed a new range of minimalist watches that embodies the Kanso philosophy.
Featured here is THE SORA (meaning sky)
- Together with THE HANA, our smallest watch in the Hashtag Bamboo range - a mere 29mm x 31mm wide.
- Super lightweight - 14g only.
- Strap length: 21cm
- Strap width: 14mm
- The SORA is available in Tan, Brown, Ebony and Magenta.
- Made from sustainably sourced olive, rosewood, sandalwood & ebony.
- Japanese Miyota movement, Sony battery.
- Bonded leather strap.
- Gold bezel and clasp.
- Add engraving on the back for R80 (brief message as the watch back is small)
We are a proudly South African company - all items in stock where shown. No waiting an inordinately long time for items to come from overseas, unexpected customs, duties and VAT charges, and other nasty business.